Home » Blog »
What is the purpose of a Rewards & Recognition program?
• To focus on a win-win situation, wherein, both the employee and the employer benefits.
• To recognize the work performance and outstanding behaviors that supports a business organization in accomplishing the vision, mission, values, goals and objectives.
• To recognize exceptional professional performance.
• To strengthen employee engagement and loyalty to company mission.
• To create and harness the power of motivation – by valuing and recognizing people, this is the only strategy to promote performance and optimistic behaviors throughout the organization.
• To improve individual attitudes by showcasing team work.
• To establish a supportive community via online Recognition forum.
• To channelize and improvise the Communication System within the organization.
• To recognize individual achievements in tenure and major milestones.
• To create a harmonic feeling valued proposition from the management to employee’s perspective.
• To build self-esteem and a sense of belonging within the individual employees and teams.
• To create a greater impact when it comes from peers, in the form of co-workers than coming from superiors, in the form of Managers.
• To indicate from management’s perspective that “Everyone” is a Key Player in forming the organization and in meeting its Mission collectively.
• To pave a way in showcasing work undertaken in the form of technical accomplishment/breakthrough/discovery.
• To develop innovation and creativity in individual employees and teams.
• To improve quality, efficiency and hence overall productivity.
Comments are closed.
Implement Performance Management practices trusted by the likes of Google, Amazon