Raising the performance bar through real time KPI Gamification
PossibleWorks deployed its signature solution for Gamification of the service matrix KPIs which leverages new gamification techniques and engages with the workforce on a continuous basis to achieve the organizational objectives. The Gamification track has been designed to drive focus on KPI’s through a reward program bundled around a set of Gamification rules. Following points briefly summarize the program:
- Selected 5 high priority KPI’s (Churn, On Demand, Clan Performance, AUT, NJOI, Vouchers) along with their underlying attributes
- Defined targets, periods & averages for attribute’s enhancement
- Real time monitoring of performance improvement through actual weekly average of KPIs/attributes
- Weigh individual contributions and rank teams, groups or individuals on the basis of the KPI scores.
- Live dashboards both at individual and team level helped measure, display and improve KPIs
- Weekly & monthly challenges were created by setting a target to increase average KPI’s by a fixed percentage.
- Top achievers were accorded super-hero titles and displayed on the Hall of Fame along with their individual ranks and game score.
- Integration with PossibleWorks Rewards Module allowed conversion of game scores to reward credits & also redemption of these points against aspirational reward choices within Kuala Lumpur & globally.