Connecting a multi-national workforce working across 25 countries to deliver alignment with a common organizational philosophy & performance objectives
- Platform brought all 2000 employees on a common recognition wall that proliferated individual & team achievements with standard nomenclature, thereby creating inspirational stories.
- The recognition programs were designed to award reward credits for different achievements that could be redeemed across a localized catalog of experiential rewards for each of the 25 countries. Burkina Faso, Gabon, Chad, Niger, Indonesia & Philippines were few of them.
- This also involved identification of the culture relevant right themes for each of the geographies.
- Inclusion of employees across all countries into the recognition program for the very first time.
- Considerable improved in engagement levels in some under-developed African countries that had small operational setups.
- Automation of points distribution earned through paper based recognition cards.